Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Chip!

Yes, today is my birthday and I am a superhero dog ready to save all the snow!

Hmm, look at this table of goodies for my birthday party.

I really like this superhero theme.

Mom had treats made in the shapes of tennis balls since I love to play with my squeaky balls inside and outside.

Mom made me wear this superhero bandanna for the party, not my super cape.

Do I get all of these since its my birthday today?

Ok, I will share with my sisters just to stay on their good side.  I let Boo go first in picking one out.

Then I let Nala, my oldest sister pick one out.

My sister, Ariel waited patiently for her treat.

We got a birthday goody bag from our Auntie Pat.

Ariel with her treats from Auntie Pat.

Mom helped me open presents.

Dad took pictures of me with my presents.

I got a ball with my name on it!

I love all my presents I got for my birthday.

Hope  you all liked the photos from my party.


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday huskerboo!!!! Love all the pictures,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooowooooo!!!! happy Birthday Chip!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete