Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy 14th Birthday Nala!

Yes, it my 14th Birthday!
(3-1-15)

Mom and I decided on the Frozen theme since I am Queen Nala and I am a snow dog.

Mom made us these favors of hooves filled with peanut butter and sprinkles. Yum!

Instead of cake this year, I got doggie bones wishing me a Happy 14th Birthday.
 
 
I am trying to decide which one I want?

My little brother knows better then to grab one of the tray since its my birthday.

Boo had to check out the tray of goodies too.

 
Mom likes groups shots of us.

More treats please!

Mom likes putting bow ties on Chip.  He does look like a dapper young pup.

Ariel making a funny face for mom.

Another treat tray-yum!

So many to choose from.

Boo enjoying one of her treats.

Mom likes putting bows on us since we are girl dogs.

I had to remind brother it was my birthday, but I did share with everyone.

 
I got  teddy bear.

 A new blankie.

Mom got a picture of all of us girls.

Mom also got a picture of the young ones together.

My brother and his bow tie.

Mom thought it was cute to put a crown on Ariel's head, but I don't think Ariel thought it was cute at all.

I am all tired out from my party, so I am going to take a nap now with my new blankie,pillow and bear.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nala - great party!!! HOpe you are doing well.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woooowooooo!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete