Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

We went on a field trip today!



Hi everyone! Yes, its me, Nala.  Mom told us we were going on a field trip today.
Some of you might know the place we went to since it was on the news last night about the frozen fountain at Letchworth State Park.
Yes, can you believe mom was brave enough to take all 4 of us by herself.
Well, enjoy the pictures of our trip and I had a great time with my Sibe siblings and mom.
I made mom happy when we got there because I was hooting with the rest of my siblings in the car.

Off to the park we go!

It was nice to have the sun out today.

We are getting closer to the frozen fountain.

 
Wow!

Let's go mom!

The senior girls wait for mom.

Mom is having some behavior troubles with one of our siblings and I am sure most of you think its the birthday boy, but he's actually sitting waiting like a good dog for mom.  It's our little sister, Ariel.
 
Ok, I think we are all good now.

Hey, sister you got us tangled up again!

At least you are learning little boy how to be good.

Now are we ready/

Yes, a kind lady and man took mommy's camera for her and took some photos for us.

Yep, someone missed behaved again and mommy rode down the hill on her bottom.
 
 
At least she made it to the bottom in one piece.  As you can see most of us stayed with our mom, but one kept pulling her.  Hopefully, someday Miss Ariel learns to be better.
(I am fine, not the first or last time for this to happen. I can usually handle up to 3 by myself and I knew I was pushing it with all 4 today, but it was a fun time and who knows when we will ever see this again?)

Ok, mom is just checking leashes and taking a quick head count.

All good now.
 
Wow, mom can we have one of those in our yards?, ask Nala

Mom is using the treat method to get some of us to focus.
 
There we go, well most of us, at least.
 
The frozen fountain.

Here is a picture of the falls.

 
Another picture of the falls.

Here is a picture of the Glenn Iris Inn and the frozen fountain is off to the side of it.
It just shows you how big it is.

Another view of the park.

Mom said she wanted to leave at least one of us at the school house to learn some better manners.

On our way out of the park.

We saw a large critter on the way out of the park, a deer.
Overall, it was a fun trip to the park.  A bit of a slow ride due to the snowy, windy weather.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment