Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ariel's day out...

Hi, it's Ariel here.  Mom said it was my turn for a day out with her.
I can't wait to see where we are going!

It's an interesting place.  There are lots of plants to sniff and look at with vendors along the way with doggie treats, toys and things for the humans too.

I really liked this flower.

Mom liked these little shrubs in the planters.
So, she what she did next with me.
 
Yes, she tried to take a picture of me next to them.
 
But I didn't sit long enough for a good picture.
There were too many things to see and smell.

This stand had doggie treats.

I really wanted some of those treats on the plate.
Mom didn't get the next picture of me with my paws on the table because she was trying to get me off the table and not ruin the display, but they smelled really good to me.
Mom was good to me because she got me some to take home and try with my Sibe siblings.
 

This was lady's dog that had the yummy smelling treats.
I wanted to play with the big dog.

Mom said we had to move on, so we did.

I liked this little poodle guy. 

I had to stop and say hi.

Mom told me grandma likes these little dogs.

So, I then had to stop for a water break.

Yes, I had to try both bowls just in case they came out with a new doggie flavored water.
Nope, no new flavors, just plain water.

 
And before we left mom was looking at something for me and I tugged on the leash to get her attention and I did.
This doggie looked like me!  A husky.
She reminded me of Lily Girl that we helped last summer(a year ago this weekend).
This girl was 16 years old.
Seeing this girl put a smile on mom's face.

So, here is everything I got today.
Yes, I made sure I bought enough to share.
 
Let's try these first mom.

They are making me hungry.

Boo and Chip had to get a close view of what we got for them.

Come on mom aren't we all cute!
These chocolate dipped bones were yummy!
(Don't worry its not real chocolate.)
If you want more info. on these treats go to:

The lollypups were great and from Flour City Barkery.
They came in chicken and beef flavors.
Mom picked up a info. packet of all the goodies the barkery has to order for us.
I can't wait to get more!
If you want more info. you can email the barkery at:

Nala wasn't sure what flavor she wanted.

Timber was hoping to get both.
 
Mom had to deliver Chip his.

Boo always has to sniff everything she gets before eating it.

And lastly, mom thought it was cute how Chip was holding his lollypup between his paws.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Ariel had a fun day with mommy. You were a good girl and made mommy proud I am sure. Nice that you brought treats home for everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete