Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Transport day...

Today was the day I transported Lily Girl to Husky Trooper Rescue.
Lily Girl will then be heading to Maine tomorrow to her new home!
I am so happy for her and her new wonderful life!
I got to speak to Melissa via phone today and you could hear the excitement in her voice and I think if we could have hugged each other through the phone we would have.
Lily Girl with have 2 Sibe siblings when she gets to Melissa's house.
I am so happy she will have playmates when she gets there
and we will keep in touch with her and Melissa, which I look forward to that first email and pictures of her there.
And here is Chip this morning watching us leave.
My crew when I got back this afternoon were looking for her, but I told them
we will keep in touch always with Lily Girl's mom.
I truly appreciate my crew.  We have had fosters come and go and they have always been very welcoming as if they know.
Some fosters(Ariel &Timber) ended up permanent residents here too.
They are all special.


No comments:

Post a Comment