Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

A Bittersweet time tonight...

Tonight is the last night Lily Girl will be with us.
We have gotten to know her in the last couple of days and
she will always have a piece of my heart.
I have been telling her she is going to a great &beautiful
place in our country, Maine.
No matter how many times I have fostered a Sibe its never easy to say bye.
I never say "good-bye" that just seems to permanent to me.
To me "bye" means we will see each other again.
I told her we'd keep in touch and hopefully someday we will see each other again.
Here are some photos of her today.
 This photo of Lily Girl is one of my favorites by the wildflowers.
 
 She patiently waits for the water to fill up the kiddie pool.
 
 Lily Girl being a silly girl.
 
She likes the sound toys make, so that interested her.
I put it in her crate, but she did take it out to play with later.
 
I will always remember her for her jet black fur, the love of water, kiddie pool,
rides in the car, fridge/freezer, human food, getting along with my crew,
and the sweet licks she has given me during her stay here.
We love you Lily Girl and only wish you the best life possible!
Hugs,
Holly and the huskies
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment