Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our day at the park...

Mommy and grandpa took us to a park in Batavia,NY(where our mommy grew up)
and we got to be free inside the tennis court.
We decided to play a game of tag.
As you can see Chip is tagging our cousin, Kodah.

I am deciding which tactic I should use against the boys?

Here come the boys!

Uh, oh! Brother got me!

Ok, game over.
Now what?

We got to climb on the playground set.

I am having so much fun!

Chip what do you think that is?

I think its a dog house for us!

Its roomy for all 3 of us to fit in it.

Kodah agrees!
 
Maybe mommy can spin us on this thing?

Mommy was hoping we would spin her around on this thing.

Now what?

Ok, mommy we know its picture time and we will sit pretty for you with grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all are having tons of fun!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete