Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

We got dumped on...

This is what our front yard looked like on Saturday morning.
As you can see Boo, Nala and Chip had their surveillance post marked for the day.
 
Hi, everyone, its Chip here.
As you can see it was a clear day yesterday in the photo above
and
overnight we got dumped with almost a foot of heavy, wet snow.
Mom had her camera out on our walk today, so the next photos are from the walk.

One of the trees on our property with heavy, wet snow on it.

A closer picture of the ice on the trees.
We had rain before it turned into snow.

Ariel enjoying her walk today.


I am back!

Here's my big sister, Nala running through the heavy, wet snow.
She's still got it at 13years old.

My big brother, Timber looks like he's had enough and wants to go in.

Yes, I am trying to be sneaky, see why in the next photo.

Ha, sister Boo!  I got you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment