Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Big 1!

Yes, today is my first birthday(2/20/14) and this is how we celebrated my special day, says Chip.
 

Here's my party table.

Look at all the presents I have to open.

Even Auntie Dorothy and the Five Sibes sent me presents.  I wonder what they are?

Mommy presented me with my cake and treats!

Of course I had to share with my Sibe siblings.

But mommy made sure I got the most since it was my birthday.

Sister, Ariel sat next to me at the party.

I wonder what I got?

Oh, I wasn't peeking.

Really, mom I wasn't peeking.

Mommy let me open Auntie Dorothy's present first.

And I got a cake that plays "Happy Birthday".  I am still trying to figure out how it does that?
 
My Sibe siblings each got me a toy too.

I got some new balls to play with!  I love to chase them around.

Here I am with my big sister, Nala.

Mommy thought it would be funny to try these props on us.

Nala was the only willing participant.

This was Nala's most favorite one , the crown since she is the Queen here.

My brother, Timber is always a good sport about wearing funny glasses for mommy.

Here are my Sibe siblings.
 
My sister, Boo with her party hat on.

Now Boo is laughing at something about the party.

Here I am with my big brother, Timber.
I asked him for some help in trying to figure out how this toy plays music?
We are still working on it.
When I figure it out I will let you all know.

Timber just chillin' at the party.

Here I am just hanging out with my siblings.

Here is my funny face!

I think I am getting sleepy after all this partying.

Time to go to bed now.
 



2 comments:

  1. Looks like Chip had a great time at his 1st birthday party! Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Chip and many more to come - looks like a great party. We think we might have to hire your Mom to be our party coordinator this year.
    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete