Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Chip's 1st Christmas!

Here are some glimpses of Chip's 1st Christmas with his Sibe siblings, mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa and cousin Kodah.
 
Daddy helping the huskies with their presents.

 
Chip gets his first Christmas present.

He got a lump of coal.

Daddy likes to squeak the presents and toss them in the air to see who will catch it.

Boo is the best at opening presents!

Chip is taking lessons on opening gifts from his big sis, Boo.

Chip tries catching a present.
 
The huskies howled out some Christmas Carols.
Chip started to howl a bit.

Timber with his Christmas Eeyore.

Ariel loves to sit by her mommy.
She got a little piglet toy, since she likes to squeal like one.
 
Boo checks out the bag of goodies.

Nala knows if she stands by grandpa he will share sweet cookie treats with her.

The boys, Chip, cousin Kodah and Timber up close.

Ariel sniffs her goody bag.

Chip was surprised he got toys and treats!

Chip with his stuffed snowman.
 
Chip says, I have been a good boy. I don't deserve a lump of coal just because I am the puppy of the pack.

Chip on daddy's lap Christmas day.

Chip and Boo sitting among all the presents Santa brought them today.

Nala and Boo relaxing after opening their presents.

Timber just hangs out on his doggie bed.

Boo just loves Christmas.
Boo's 1st Christmas, she was just a puppy about 3months old.
That is when we just had Nala and Boo.
We went to my parents house that Christmas with the girls and Boo managed to find a stuffed bear in the house and brought it out into the living room and sat down with it as if it was hers.  My mom and I still laugh about it.

Chip taking a quick nap in between the events of the day.

Timber with his new teddy bear that Santa got for him.

Chip opens his Christmas lamb toy with the help of mommy and Ariel.
I saw this toy and had to get it for him because my first Christmas, my aunt gave me a stuffed lamb, that I still have to this day. Hopefully, Chip's lamb last a longtime too.

I think some little puppy is getting tired after a wonderful Christmas day.

Boo is out for the night after a fun day of opening her Christmas presents.

Good night little Chip.
We hope you had a wonderful 1st Christmas.
 
And we hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas day with your family and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment