Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

We got a little more snow today...

It was still very cold and windy here today, but the huskies didn't mind at all.

Every time there is a new dusting of snow, Boo loves to give herself a snow bath.
 
Ariel eating some of the new snow.

The 3 musketeers, Boo, Chip and Ariel.

Now for some snow FUN!
Chip thinks he can get his big sister, Nala.

Now they are at a stand off, wait and see what happens next.

Chip says, maybe if I bark at her I will get her attention.

Nala says, nope. I will just look the other way.

Chip once again tries barking at Nala to get her attention.

Maybe if I play bow with her she will play with me, says Chip.

Oh, please big sister, play with me in the snow?, ask Chip.

Really, do I have to play these games with this munchkin?, ask Nala

Finally, I got rid of him and now I can go back to my post of watching the yard, says Nala.
 
And here is Timber, our old guy out for a stroll in the snow today.


1 comment: