Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Shopping for the huskies...

 
Yes, Boo was my Black Friday Shopping Helper today.
Ma, were there, says Boo.
 
 
Yes, I get up to go the Petsmart Black Friday Sale.
I am sure those of you that have several pups know that Petsmart's sale of 50% off many items is worth the trip.
And, I was 2nd in line at 5minutes to 7am,but there were many behind me as well.
Actually, the lady behind me in line was there for her doggies as well because of the great 50%off sale.
 
Boo says, Ma go on ahead of me, while I take a nap.

 
And this is one of the goodies mommy always buys at this sale.
Timber got a new doggie bed.

Ahhh, nice and comfy, says Timber.

Ok, time to take my afternoon nap, says Timber.

 When we all laid down for our afternoon nap, Nala slept with me on the sofa.
As I awoke, she was gone and this is where I found her, sleeping on the new doggie bed.
 

Later on in the afternoon, Little Miss Ariel had to test out the new comfy doggie bed too.

And here Timber lets Chip try it out too!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to all my beautiful fur "niece" and "nephews!" I went to PetSmart, also! Without the furkids, though, as I was shopping for them! I was shopping for beds, too! Did not get any there, but decided to do some shopping online for those. I was looking for the Top Paw Husky in the Dog House ornament, but they didn't have any. Then I looked for the Santa Stew by Blue Buffalo, and they were out of that. I guess that's what I get for going late in the afternoon! I don't really shop on Black Friday, but PetSmart was safe! I was successful though in getting some items for some special furpals (hint-hint), as well as a rescue Husky I'm sponsoring this year, and a disabled veteran and his Husky. So the day was successful after all...even if I didn't get any beds! It looks like Santa Paws came nice and early there with those really comfy beds you scored! Now for some well-earned naps on those nice new beds! Happy Zzzzzs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would see a picture of mommy sitting in her chair by the front door (Boo taking the picture from the first parking space). Bed looks pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete