Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

A nice end of the summer day outside...

Mommy took a little time out of her schedule today
to spend some time sitting outside with us
on her new Vera Bradley blanket.
She also got us Vera Bradley bandannas(really they are just napkins, but they work).
 
 Boo says: Get my good side ma.


 Ariel says: I am ready!
 
 Nala says: This is close as I get to the camera.
 
Chips says: Aren't I a cool looking dog? 


 Timber says: Got it ma?
 
 
 Here is the whole crew:(from left to right)Ariel, Chip, Nala, Boo and Timber.
I think Boo was trying to get everybody to look at the camera and Nala was agreeing with her.
Boo knows if she sits for a picture for ma, in return she gets a treat!
 
 Well, I think Boo almost got everybody to look at the camera.
 
 
Ariel and Chip seem to have given up.  Nala shut her eyes and at least
Boo is still looking and got Timber to join her this time.
 
And this is just the sweetest picture of Boo and Timber.
She has always been the most social to all the dogs here.
Someday I will have to share the photos of her and Timber when they got married at the
Canandaigua, NY Petco and their Sibe siblings were also in the wedding as well.


1 comment:

  1. We love Vera Bradley designs and you pups all look beautiful in yours! Come by and visit us over on our blog! We have a special post for your guys today! :-)

    ReplyDelete