Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Excuse me...

 Excuse me little squirrel I just want to be your friend, says Ariel.
 
 Brother Chip out helping Ariel with the squirrel watching.
 
 I know you are up there little squirrel, says Ariel.
 
 Brother Chip distracting Ariel on her avid squirrel hunt.
 
 See ya little brother,says Ariel.
 
 Oh, you tricky little squirrel, says Ariel.
 
I am keeping my eyes on you squirrel , says Ariel.
 This all happened at a friend's house.
As you can see Ariel was very interested in the squirrels that were teasing her.
And for the other dogs
they weren't so interested
 

1 comment:

  1. We would be right there with you watching those pesky squirrels. And yes, you are correct, those are black walnuts. Mom worries because they can carry toxic mold and we might choke on them or get them stuck in our inners. Guess she will be on nut patrol every day now.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete